Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch/Parent teacher conference

Yesterday was Emma's parent teacher conference. I'm proud to report that she's doing excellent. She's always been a smart little fart, and her grades are showing it. She's jumped up to a 3rd grade level in reading and above grade level on everything else. The teacher says her only concern is her reading comprehension in the level she's at. I'm not terribly stressed about this as she's still above her grade level, but we have already started working on it. I know Emma loves school and enjoys doing her school work, I've been in the school a lot to help and have seen it first hand. My biggest concern was her respecting the teacher, but the teacher says she's never had disciplinary problems with Emma. I wish I could say the same for at home! But overall, both Nick and I are very proud of Emma and her willingness to work hard. So as a reward we took Emma & Maggie to the Pumpkin Patch. Our girls love going, and so do I. It's just a fun thing! It didn't take the girls very long to pick out the pumpkins they liked, so after we played in the corn maze and took pictures on the tractors.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

such cute pictures! you look amazing by the way! I bet you are so proud of your girl!

Mari said...

I LOVE this pictures!! Adorable! So, I totally spaced that you were pregnant and when I saw the pictures I totally gasped...Sorry Jack!!! It was a little funny though.

Katie said...

Your family is so darling. You look beautiful too. Thanks for posting that pumpkin fairy link the other day. She was adorable. I missed seeing in live and was glad I could look at it. :)

Janelle said...

I love the picture of Nick and the girls kissing him in the corn.. something about the lighting or Nick looks genuinely so happy... but you need to blow that up and frame it... Glad things are going well.

me said...

so stinkin cute!