On Tuesday afternoon, I was looking through the weekly ads and saw ice cream on sale. I was telling Nick that I'd been craving a root beer float for weeks. The only reason I hadn't gone to get the ice cream and root beer is because I knew it wouldn't make just one and I didn't want to get addicted to having one every night. After that explanation I got a strange look from Nick and was told I'm weird. Thanks, I knew that. So we go through our day and I headed off to my YW activity around 6:30. I got home around 8:30, and this is exactly what I saw when I walked inside....
There it is....just what I'd been craving. Ice Cream, my favorite mug and a can of root beer (with a lot more in the fridge). What a good husband I have!!! My girls have been more than willing to help me work through the extras in my fridge, but I won't lie....I have had one every day. It was one of those aahhhh... moments. You know, when I look at Nick and say, aahhh..... What a good husband I have!!! Thank you Nick, and I love you lots!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Root Beer Floats
Posted by Amy Powell at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
that is the cutest thing I've ever heard. what a good man!
woah! I just about passed out when I saw an update! :) that is so nice of Nick! You keep eating those root beer floats. Jack loves them. He told me.
Mmmmmm. I love rootbeer floats. Good for Nick!!!
Boo Jerrica....his name is not JACK! I just about called you when I updated, but I wanted you to be suprised...
I agree with Jerrica. His name is Jack. And wahoo for Nick!!!! What a cool dude.
What a SWEET husband you have!!
Post a Comment