About a week ago my neighbor called me about having Maggie wear a costume from her website on Studio 5. She said she needed a little girl who wouldn't freak out when we needed them to stand in front of the camera for a minute or two. So we said sure. Maggie's not a shy little girl and we thought she'd do okay. So Sherry, my neighbor, made the cute little costume for Maggie. She got to be a pumpkin fairy. We get to the studio on friday around 10 am and they have us do a walk through so the kids know what they're doing. On our first walk through, Maggie freaked out. She didn't want to stand on the little X and did not want to stand with the other little boy, Traver. Every time we tried to talk to her about it she flipped out. The other little girl, Rachel, who's the same age as Maggie, had zero problems in the walk through. She was excited to do it, so we thought. Well, luckily, I brought Nick with me. It came time to have the kids go out, and Rachel wouldn't go out without her mom, and we had to carry Maggie out, but she was fine after about 5 seconds, thanks to Nick. He stood behind the camera and danced the whole time to get her to laugh and smile. All the people on the set were watching Nick and laughing. It was pretty funny. He was a life saver. So, check out the link to the video.
http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=71&sid=8333818


Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Maggie the Pumpkin Fairy
Posted by Amy Powell at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Maggie was sooo cute!!! We taped the show and watched her and the boys, especially Devin was really excited to see her on TV. What a doll! I couldn't tell she was having a hard time at all! I would have loved to see Nick dancing though:) Do you get to keep the costume? Too cute!
Maggie was the cutest. I loved her big smile! (even if it was because of nick) :)
I would love love love to see the video of Nick. I can just see it. It was very cute though.
Post a Comment