
This is such a
funny picture of Emma, I just had to post it. We were at Harmon's doing some grocery shopping and she was bending down to look at some fireworks. When she stood up she walked right into one of the metal signs that says "20 items or less". She had this gash on her forehead, but I'm not sure it hurt right away. She just started laughing and of course we teased her about it. When she got home and looked in the mirror she kinda got a little worried, so we slapped a band-aid on it. Nick was good enough to draw an eye on it to make it funny. You can tell from the picture that she wasn't too distraught about it. But Nick also put a band-aid on his head to make her feel better and so she drew an eye on him. What a good Dad!

3 comments:
Those are the best pictures ever! Thank you for posting them. I am a more complete person!
those pics are so cute. What a fun dad!
Kung Fu Emma. She's hilarious!!!
Post a Comment