I've been slacking so much with this blog, I'm not sure how I'll get everything caught up. Oh well, here it goes! The summer has been a lot more crazy than I would like, it's slipping by so fast! I've been really busy just trying to stay on top of keeping our house clean and ready for showing. The only problem is that not many people have come. It's a little frustrating, but we realize the market is a little nuts right now. I have to admit that it's been nice to have my house always clean and looking so nice, but then I get frustrated when the girls take stuff out and make a mess. I just have to remind myself that we do still live here and that it's all just part of the game. But Nick and I did recently take a little vacation to St George with 2 other couples, no kids! It was great. Kelly was sweet enough to take our girls for the weekend. We headed down on Thursday and came back on Saturday. It was a short jam packed trip. Friday we got to go boating at Sand Hollow, my first time there, it was beautiful. The weather was great and there weren't very many people there so we had a lot of fun. Sadly, I forgot to take pictures. Sorry! When we got back, we jumped right back into the water! 

Me, Emma, Maggie, Aly, Cole and the Schiess Twins went swimming at Draper pool on Monday.
Wednesday we went to classic.
Thursday we went to South Jordan Rec Center with Megan, Whitney & Brynn.
Friday back to Classic with the whole Cook clan, Kelly, Garrett & Averie & the Ruttenbur family. We have been swimming all week and I know my girls have been loving it! I'm sure you've noticed that Emma isn't anywhere to be found in these pictures. But please don't worry, I knew where she was and she was always safe, but never still enough for a picture. She didn't think she had time to stop and smile, too much to do...too little time. But I can always count on Maggie being there, she loves the camera! Saturday night we went to my cousin, Cami's, reception. It was in her Aunt's backyard and was beautiful! Emma had so much fun dancing the whole time with Cami's friends. And we had a lot of fun chatting with all of the relatives. My Grandma even caught the bouquet. She swears she's going to marry her boyfriend Reldon. The great part about that story is that he doesn't even know he's her boyfriend and I'm sure would be floored to know she's thinking of marrying him. Grandma....always good for a laugh. Over all, we've had a great summer, so far..... :)



4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!!! You're smart to stay out of the house as much as possible....we SO feel your pain! We're in the same boat right now. Good luck.
yipee, you're back. I know I just saw you at church today but its fun to see pictures of your kids that normally I wouldn't get to see!
I miss road trips to St. George! You're making me jealous. Cute pics of the kids
Well haven't you been a busy little mommy! Swimming is exhausting making sure they don't drown is stressing!
Post a Comment