Sunday, July 6, 2008

Maggie's Birthday



I can't believe that Maggie is 2! It's truly amazing how fast our little ones grow up. We just had Emma's birthday in May and I was remembering when she was born and what a fun baby she was and is now such a grown up girl. Now I'm doing the same for my Mag-pie! She's finally 2 and ready to start that fun stage, the TERRIBLE TWO'S. I'm really not looking forward to that. She's such a cute and silly little girl. She loves to tease and be teased and loves to play games. She still isn't talking a whole lot yet, but she's seemed to learn quickly to tell Emma to stop crying and go to her room. It's pretty funny. Every little girl is either Emma or Ana, her little friend. I've loved being able to be home while going through the baby stuff with Maggie. I missed a lot of that with Emma having to work. She is such a special little girl and is such a blessing in our lives. We love you lots little Mag-pie! Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!! I know what you mean about it getting cute and fun, but at the same time having to deal with TERRIBLE TWOs. Hope it was a fun birthday!!

Janelle said...

Yes, I've hit the 2's now with Kaitlyn,,, not so much fun