Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Up for Sale
After much debate, Nick and I have decided to sell our house. We've decide to test the market and see how it goes. So it's official, our house is listed on the MLS. We have no idea where we're going to go if it sells, we're taking things one step at a time. We're keeping our eyes open for houses we like and are in our price range. But only time will tell if our destiny is to stay or leave. We'll keep you posted and if you know someone looking, point them in our direction :)
Posted by Amy Powell at 12:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hey, good luck with that one! I have no clue how to buy a house or sell one. So I hope you guys are happy and end up where you'd like.
So you're moving huh? Good luck with that!!! Are you thinking of building? Are you looking anywhere in particular? Hope everything works out!!!
not happy about this Amy...not happy at all!!!!
St. George is a great place to live!:)
Post a Comment