


We just celebrated Emma's 5Th birthday and it was such a fun day for all of us. Emma woke up and ran into to wake us up and let us know that she's 5 now and that she's old enough to go to school and to play in the 5 year old group...whatever that means. We laid out all of her presents the night before, but in her excitement to remind us how old she was, she didn't even see them when she jumped out of bed. The first thing she said after the birthday announcement is, "Where's all my presents??" So we pointed her back to her room and Nick got up and snapped some pictures of her. I can't believe how much my little Emma Jean has grown up and I have to admit, I love it! I'm only a little bit sad that my toe head baby is growing up too fast.
Does she look like anyone you know? Maybe her baby sister?
Emma's such a fun girl and has such a great personality. She's a loving, caring, and happy person and she's a fantastic big sister. She loves helping Maggie and playing with her. I'm so grateful for my Emma Beans and what a sweet little girl she is. Even though we have our days, I hope she always knows how much Nick and I love and adore her. My little drama queen...what would we do without her?? Love you Emma Jeanie who eats zucchini!



2 comments:
wow, I can't believe it's been 5 years... fun age I bet
Happy Birthday Emma! We kinda like ya at our house!
Post a Comment