

Nick & I Nick & Emma Nick & Maggie
Here's a post to the Man of our family. The one and only man, unfortunately for him. He's such a wonderful husband and a sweet daddy. He might try to act tough, but when it comes to our girls, he's a tender and loving person. When the garage opens at 7:00 both of our girls start screaming and yelling in excitement. They look forward to Dad coming home. And truth be told, every time the garage opens or closes they start screaming for dad. He & Emma have had so much fun making up games and teaching them to Maggie now that she's getting old enough to play. The usually include chase, Emma hides and Dad finds and chases her. This generally ends in our bedroom tickling Emma. Catch, where dad sits at the bottom of the stairs and Emma sits at the top and they throw the ball back and forth. The girls love it.
These pictures of Emma and Nick are so dang funny. The second picture needs explaining. They decided that they would count to 3 and both lean down and sneeze in the water at the same time. A silly game but Emma thought it was hilarious. Usually dad's sneezes lasted longest and Emma busted up laughing. So cute! This is how Nick is everyday with our girls. He's silly and tender and their best buddy. I love watching him play sports, games or video games with the girls. They all usually end up laughing cause he's being so silly. So here it is, an Ode to our Dad. He's a great man and a great husband. I feel so lucky to have someone so amazing in my life and for my girls. Love you Nick!
Friday, May 9, 2008
For Nick
Posted by Amy Powell at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
oh how sweet! What a cute post about Nick. You guys have the cutest little family
very cute, you've gotta love the men that have all daughters and have deal with all the hormones!
what a sweet post! you're such a nice wife!
You're family is adorable. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. There's nothing like watching daddy at play with you're kids. Drink it in!
You do have a great husband. I love it when a guy can just be totally silly and crazy with his kids. I think those are the memories your kids will remember most. Good job, Nick!
Amy,
I loved your pictures and stories about all the fun things Nick does with the girls. He is a good dad! I love how he takes care of you too. You two are pretty funny, I have to admit!
Love you all,
mom
yes, Nick is a big kid at heart and I hope that never changes. I'm sure he has dance parties with your girls too right??
Post a Comment