Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This was such a cute picture, I just couldn't help but post it. Maggie and I had just dropped Emma off at Grandma & Grandpa Powell's for a sleep over. We headed home around 5 and I thought she might fall asleep so I gave her a book to read to help entertain her...pointless. She fell asleep while reading this book. Luckily I had my camera with me so I pulled over and snagged a couple of pictures of her. I'm not suprised she's so exhausted...she keeps us all up every night. She'll usually wake up and cry for about an hour or two every night. This has been going on for a month, so I took her into the dr just to make sure there's nothing physically wrong. No, she's fine. Who knows why she wakes up. Nick and I never go in, we just let her cry it out. I'm afraid that until it stops there will be no convincing Nick to expand our family. In fact, during one of these crying episodes, I did hear him say "And she wants to have 3 kids!" I sure hope it gets better! Any suggestions??

4 comments:

Jamie said...

how funny! i can't believe she fell asleep holding the book up! i'm jealous you can drop your kids off at g&g anytime especially for a sleepover! disadvantage of living away.

Lindsay said...

BeNaDrYl: one healthy teaspoon for fast effective relief. We've had to use it the past week while Carly has been teething. I'm impressed she could still hold on to the book while sleeping.

Michelle said...

hey you little chicka! what is up! Marissa found me by some miracle...and I am so excited to keep in touch. First of all, I can't believe how grown up your oldest daugter is...and she looks exactly like you! I love it! It's like a little miniature (as if you're not miniature enough!) Amy! Second of all, James got married? dang! I am so old! He was such a little punk! just kidding...i hope that you and your family are doing well! I'll be in Utah for a couple of weeks in May...I would love to see you! I live in Maryland...I know, what the crap? I don't understand it either! Love you so much! I love blogging!

Marissa said...

I love the "Brand New Key" song. It brings back many memories... Ahhh, the skating days. They were a lot of fun!!!