Lately it seems that when we talk about going on vacation, we actually mean just going to St. George. So we decided that we should go down again. We headed down with The Budges on wednesday & The Ruttenburs came down on thursday. Hawkens joined us friday. Poor Josh...7 little girls running around screaming. Maggie discovered on the way down she has a hidden talent, she can successfully suck on two binki's at one time...as is demonstrated here.
We alll had a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful. mid 70's the whole time we were there. Nick and Justin got to golf a couple of days and the girls got to shop. The kids even got to go to the park 4 times in 3 days, not too bad. Monte decided on their little trip to Vegas that they'd grab a cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. It was SOOO good. But it was so big that between 7 adults we couldn't finish it. It was so nice to get away and be able to enjoy our own "spring break" and get some spring fever going. Now that we're back in the cold I'm dying! I watch the weather for St George and want to go back. But oh well...such is life right?
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Another St. George get-a-way
Posted by Amy Powell at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am craving 70's so bad... I'm accepting the 50's here though.
Post a Comment