Thursday, November 8, 2007

We made it!

So here we are, finally! After much encouragement I have finally set up our blog spot! I've loved looking at everyone else's blogspots and Wassa finally talked me into it. Our little family is ever growing. Emma is getting so much older, she's 4 going on 16. Yes, it's already started, all of the girl drama. Sometimes it makes me crazy and sometimes I can't stop laughing about it. I love it. Emma is our little dancer, it doesn't matter where the music is coming from, she's dancing to it. But she also loves to play sports with her Daddy. She mostly enjoys playing volleyball and chase (tag). Maggie is a little more calm but everyday she's showing more and more fire. She's my little whirlwind. You can always tell where she's been because she's always makes a huge mess. Usually she loves pulling out all of my washrags and towels or coloring on anything in front of her But she's a lot of fun and a very sensitive little girl. Nick is still at All Seasons Auto, which he and his brother Randy own. Nick is always on the go. There is always something going on, whether it's volleyball game, softball game or whatever. But we love going as a family to watch and support him. I'm lucky enough to be able to stay home with our girls and watch them grow up. It's a lot of fun and Wassa said it best, I wouldn't trade it for anything!

0 comments: