Saturday, November 24, 2007

GO COUGARS!!!!!!

Oh how I wish there was an appropriate picture to post right now. The big rivalry was today, BYU vs. Utah. And no doubt, who won?? BYU!!!!! Was there ever any doubt?? I unfortunately couldn't get tickets to the game, not unless I was willing to pay $200 or more, so I was fortunate enough to get to go to Amanda & Kevin Lopez's house to watch the game....with all the Ute fans. I was the only BYU fan there, so I kind of had to bite my tounge when I really wanted to jump up and down & scream the fight song. Yes, I do know every word to the fight song & I sing it whenever there's a field goal or touchdown. There were only a few times when I couldn't contain myself and I started to scream and jump up and down. But my Cougars came out victorious and it was sweet! I was a good sport, but I didn't say good game, because to the Ute fans, it wasn't. The only good game is when they win. So sad for them..... I hope you all enjoyed the game as much as I did, wherever you got to watch it. And again... GO COUGARS!!!!

1 comments:

Marissa said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!