
This Thanksgiving was a lot of fun, as usual. Nick started out the day by having a little turkey bowl at 8am at Flat Iron Mesa park. It sounded like a lot of fun, but the big babies have been whining for two days. I wish I had a picture of that to post. But that's okay. Around 2:00 we headed to Cory & Kelly's for dinner with the Powell's. It was all very yummy, and no doubt we all ate too much. After dinner we broke out the Wii and had maybe a little too much fun playing. We started out bowling and then moved on to boxing. Contrary to what the pictures may look like, there was no drinking. Sherry and Randy took first dibs and Randy got worked.
Then Cory & Kelly took the stage and we realized this is a very good form of couples therapy. I'm making sure that Colby gets a copy of all the pic's and videos of his mom & Cory duking it out. After the fights and we regained our composure, Nick and I headed off to meet up with the Cook Family at Classic. We played in the buonce zone, did some skating and ate lots of desserts. We all had a blast. Aly taught Maggie how to make a very cute cheesy face at the camera so we naturally have to post it. We all had so much fun and loved the desserts. Steve outdid himself, as usual and brought some very yummy desserts, which I ate too much of. So thank you for the extra 5 pounds. 
Over all it was an awesome day. We so much enjoyed being able to spend all the time with both of our families and are so grateful for them. Nick and I realize how blessed we are to be so close to such wonderful people. I'm also grateful for my sweet girls. I just can't get enough of them. Which is good, seeing as I'm pretty much stuck with them. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to reflect on all of the many blessings we take for granted every day. I hope you all had a wonderful a day and a wonderful kick off to the holiday season.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Thanksgiving
Posted by Amy Powell at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment