Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Yeah team, I just learned how to put music on my blog. How cool is this! I hope you enjoy the songs, because they aren't likely to change due to my computer stupidity. I had to have my younger sister Aly figure this out for me. Thanks Aly! But my favorite song by far is "Remeber When" by Alan Jackson. It's a good reminder to me at how quickly life goes by and to really cherish right now. I was listening to this song in my car and it kind of made me stop and think. I love being a mom and it's a ton of fun. But this particular day was one of those hard ones when I kept asking myself why I want more kids when I can barely handle the two I already have. But they really are such wonderful kids. It's those bad days that help me to really appreciate the good days. Like they say, Opposition in all things. It is a good thing. I wouldn't trade the life I have for anything in this world. Again, I hope you enjoy my short little list of songs.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Ames, love the music. There are certain kinds of music that are such an inspiration and so enlightening that sometimes I feel awakened by the meanings of the lyrics. Know what I mean? Makes me grateful for wholesome music, church and non church. Thanks!!!

Shelly Wagstaff said...

Nice job. One of these days I will add fun things to our blog. Right now though I just wanted you to know I tagged you. So check out my blog to find out what to do.