
Last saturday, (December 15th), James and Jerrica were married in the Salt Lake Temple, bright and early. We had to be to the temple by 7:50, we barely made it! The ceremony was awesome and they had to add 2 rows of benches to hold everyone, I think we set a temple record. It was so neat to be there and share that with them. Of course we had to do pictures afterwards, but then we rushed back to Sandy to get the luncheon going. Much to my protesting, Mom decided to make all of the food. And she did a wonderful job! Someone even asked who had catered it for us. Made us feel good! Mom did an aweseom job decorating and the church looked beautiful. We had just enough food for everyone, truely. I was the last to sit down and I got the last piece of chicken. It was a nice luncheon. Then we rushed to take things down and get down to Nephi on time for pictures and the reception. We didn't make it on time, but we still beat the bride and groom. Whew! The reception, like the whole day, was beautiful. It was so nice to have our whole family there. We got some fun pictures and made some great memories.
Just a quick one to share, Emma had decided earlier in the week that she wanted to have a pajama party instead of going to the wedding (who knows where that came from!), but I told her there would be dancing and she immediately changed her mind. She went and loved it. Her only complaint was that she didn't catch the bouquet. But Alyson being the awesome aunt she is, gave Emma her flowers. Like I said before, the whole day was beautiful and I'm so excited to have Jerrica as part of our family. Congrats James & Jerrica, we love you both.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
James & Jerrica's Wedding
Posted by Amy Powell at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Amy- what's your email address? Send me so I can put you on my blog,,,
Post a Comment