Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Gingerbreat houses


I almost forgot to post our gingerbread house, thanks to Nick you all get to see it :) So here it is the beautiful and amazing Powell Family Gingerbread house. We had a lot of fun making it and putting it together. Emma insisted on wearing a princess dress while doing this, I'm not sure why. Pobably because she knew there would be pictures. It took a little bit of work and a lot of patience, but we got it all put together and we had a good family home evening learning about the first christmas.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Amy and Nick-

I just found your blog and I'm so happy you have one. I'll check it often. It's fun to see what your family has been up to. Check out our blog at www.thepewfamily.blogspot.com

I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my blogging posse.

Take care!

Amanda

Lindsay said...

Hey guys, loved the gingerbread house - it was a masterpiece. I forgot about doing those and we kinda skipped making one this year. Its so much fun to see your family. How old is your little Maggie?

Marissa said...

geez sis, you're on the ball. You make me look bad.

James and Jerrica Cook said...

Hey Amy! James and I made a new blog for the both of us! It is www.jamesandjerrica.blogspot.com. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it and keep up with it as good as you do! I love yours!