Okay, so I'm at my mom's to blog. The reason for this is to see if it would let me upload pictures, sure enough! The option is right here!! But my pictures are all at my house...so what am I to do?? I don't know. Maybe I'll start campaigning for a new computer? Just to show you all....here's a random picture...This was in my mom's photo's. This is my Maggie Moo at Aly's birthday party in 2007. I love this picture :)
Monday, February 23, 2009
My computer is the problem!
Posted by Amy Powell at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
such a cute shot!
Tricky. I seem to remember a conversation when I said "hey Ames. Maybe its your computer thats being dumb." And then you said "Maybe your dumb." Remember this? Oh yes. Im betting youre kickin yourself a little for not listening to your younger, but much wiser, sister. I was right. :)
Your girls are so cute! How funny, we call our Madi, Madi Moo! We need to get together!
Post a Comment