Thursday, January 22, 2009

She's Potty Trained!


Maggie is potty trained and I love it! I swear, diapers are the biggest money pit. But not anymore :) We'd tried potty training a few months earlier, but decided that she wasn't quite ready yet. Then 2 weeks ago, we started trying again, and she's had very few accidents. I'm so glad. And can't you tell by the picture that she's proud too??

10 comments:

Michelle said...

she is so cute! look at that big smile! big congratulations!

Katie said...

Yipee!! That is great news! Are you available in a few months to help me potty train my kiddo? :) j/k

Gillett's said...

What a cute, and PROUD smile!!! CONGRATS to all of you. =0)

Lois Cook Berrett said...

Way to go Maggie! She is sure a little doll. You're a great mommy!

Tina said...

I'm so jealous. I can just hear her cute little voice too.

Mari said...

Nice! I love the blackmail that is sure to done with that picture. Youre such a good mom! ;) Love you!

Jamie said...

so cute!!! boy is she going to be mad at you one day for that picture! you better be careful, she might come in and snap a shot of you in the shower!

what's the latest with you guys??? did you find a new house?
ps....i'm taking my chances here that Mike won't be reading this.....I'm going to throw mike a big 30 SURPRISE birthday casino party in May...it would be so fun if you guys came!!!!

Janelle said...

very jealous... we're no where near it yet.. in fact Kamryn at 19 months is showing more interest than Kaitlyn at 2 1/2....

Marissa said...

Your skills are welcome at my house any time. Isabel just thinks it's

Marissa said...

play time. (sorry, forgot to finish that last comment.)