Thursday, August 14, 2008

School is in

I've been slow at posting, I had a couple of problems getting the pictures from my camera to the computer. But I finally got Emma's cute school pictures on here. She was so excited to start school! We went in for the assessments on the Tuesday morning before school started and she was so upset when she had to leave 30 minutes later. I reminded her that we'd be back in an hour, so we went and got some lunch and headed to the park. I knew if we went home it would be horrible, every 5 seconds she'd ask if we were late for school or if it was time to leave. So we just played it safe and kept her entertained. She loves her new teacher and has had a lot of fun getting to know the kids in her class. She's already made a good friend and can't wait to have her over to play. I'm not really sure what to do with that. I'm new at the whole school friends thing and I know I don't want Emma going to some one's house when I don't even know their family or stuff like that. Am I sounding over-protective yet? If so, Good. I'm okay with that for now. We'll see. But for the time being, my little Diva is enjoying her new school and friends. I hope her enthusiasm stays around for a while!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

that's so cute. what a cute picture. She looks so grown up!